LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, RP, CCC
Registered Psychotherapist (RP)
I am compassionate and enthusiastic in my
approach; I enjoy working with people and
strive at helping others improve their quality of
life and attain -or develop- the life goals
they wish to set for themselves in their
personal, relationship, family or work life.
Since the fall of 1998, I have been practicing
psychotherapy in various work settings, for example,
Soulière and Associates Consulting and Psychotherapy,
University of Ottawa Counselling and Personal Development Service, The AIDS Committee of Ottawa, Capital Choice Counselling Group and a number of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).
In 2003, I established my private practice.
In 2011, I became a professional associate at the Centre for Treatment of Sexual Abuse and Childhood Trauma. In 2013, I was hired as clinical supervisor at Saint Paul University in both the Individual counselling programme and the Couple counselling programme at the master’s degree level (M.A.). I was a clinical professor for the Couple counselling and psychotherapy programme at the master’s level (M.A.) between September 2014 and April 2016.
• M.A. in Counselling and Spirituality with concentrations in Individual and
Couple / Marital Counselling, Saint Paul
University, Ottawa, 1999
• B.A. (Honours) with concentrations in Psychology
and French Language, University of Ottawa, 1990
• Palliative Care, Multidiscipline Programme
(Honours), Algonquin College, Ottawa, 1993
• Phase I – Ottawa Group Psychotherapy Training
Institute (OGPTI), Ottawa, 2002
• College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
• Canadian Counselling Certification (CCC)
• Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy
• Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) – National Capital Region Chapter
Luc Dumouchel, MA, RP/PA, CCC
475 Elgin, penthouse 3, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2E6