In light of recent developments of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Services are currently provided via teleconferencing platforms (e.g.: doxy.me or Skype and Facetime) and in person.
We ask that each client who chooses to come to the office:
– wash their hands with soap for 15-20 seconds upon arrival (see instructions below);
– avoid direct physical contact (e.g.: handshake, hugs) or indirect contact (e.g.: exchange of material payment) with your therapist;
– keep a minimum 3-6 feet / 1-2 metres of distance with your therapist, and
– pay exclusively by e-transfer.
* * Please avoid coming to the office if you: * *
– are showing symptoms of the common flu (especially fever, coughing and fatigue) or have been in close contact with someone showing such symptoms;
– travelled abroad in the past 14 days or have been in close proximity with someone who has recently travelled abroad.
* * Please note that, due to the exceptional circumstances presented by the Covid-19 pandemic, last-minute cancellations will be accepted without charge if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms. * *
Your therapist will greet you in front of the laundry room so that you may wash your hands; he will open and close the door to the office so you don’t have to touch any surface.
These basic measures should help prevent the potential spread of the coronavirus, and ensure a safer environment for all.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time.
For more information, you may go to https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/index.aspx
Should you have any question or concern regarding these measures, please contact your therapist.
FOR YOUR SELF-CARE NEEDS
Psychotherapy and counselling services offered
• by a Registered Psychotherapist (RP)
and Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC)
• for individuals (18 years +) and couples
• covering a wide range of areas (see Services)
• through short, medium or long-term therapy
• in either English or French
• at an accessible central location
Services are covered by most
extended insurance plans
Luc Dumouchel, MA, RP/PA, CCC
475 Elgin, penthouse 3, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2E6